***Pickleball Canada Membership Required for All Programs***
Click Here to Register>
Click the “Membership” buttons below to go to our membership page
Memberships are $100 monthly + HST
First 100 members to sign up receive a 50% discount on monthly memberships
Please send all your questions to Pickleball@ElevationAthletics.ca
Doubles Ladder Leagues
Developmental doubles league where each player does not need to have a registered partner. Players will be assigned to matches competing for individual points and league ranking
Double Ladder League Beginner/ Intermediate
Norwood Curling club
May 1 - June 30
How to do well in a pickleball league?
- Practice: The more you practice, the better prepared you will be for the tournament. Work on your skills and techniques, and try to get as much game experience as possible. EA offers Pickleball Lessons and Clinics to improve your game!
- Know your opponents: If you know who you will be playing against, research their strengths and weaknesses and come up with a strategy to counter them.
- Warm up properly: Make sure to properly warm up before each match to prevent injuries and improve your performance.
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water before and during the tournament to keep your body hydrated and help you perform at your best.
- Stay focused: Keep your mind on the game and try to block out distractions. Stay positive and don’t let mistakes or setbacks discourage you.
- Communicate with your partner: If you are playing doubles, communicate with your partner and work together to come up with a winning strategy.
- Have fun: Ultimately, the most important thing is to enjoy the experience and have fun. If you are having a good time, you are more likely to play your best.